Cosmetic Dentistry in Palatine
Your smile is your most valuable asset, and it's usually the first thing people notice when they meet with you. A beautiful smile makes a great first impression and helps you feel confident because you know you look your best.
If anything about your smile makes you feel self-conscious, cosmetic dentistry at Palatine Complete Dental offers the solution you need.
We Want You to Love Your Smile
We know that healthy teeth and gums are important, but so is the way you feel about the face you present to the world. Everyone is unique, so there can be many different reasons why you would like to improve your smile. Whatever your concern is, Dr. Michael Unti will work with you to create an individualized treatment plan to get your smile where you want it to be.
Cosmetic dentistry at our Palatine dental office allows us to make a few small improvements or give you a full smile makeover. With a wealth of aesthetic and restorative dental treatments to choose from, we deliver beautiful results for our patients. There's nothing that makes us happier than seeing a patient leave our office, showing off their beautiful new smile.
Improve Your Smile
Results vary from person to person, but we'll work with you and your specific needs to make sure you get the outcome you want. Part of the process includes a consultation with Dr. Unti so he can evaluate the condition of your teeth and listen to you describe what you'd like and what you envision for results. Then we'll talk about which cosmetic dental procedures might best help you achieve what you desire.
Whatever displeases you about your smile, cosmetic dentistry in Palatine offers the solution you need:
- Dental bonding uses tooth-colored filling material for small cosmetic repairs like chipped teeth.
- Porcelain dental veneers are thin shells of tooth-shaped ceramic that we customized for your smile. Since a dental veneer covers the surface of a tooth, we can use them to conceal a broken tooth or alter its shape, size, shade, or position.
- Invisalign clear aligners straighten crooked teeth without the need for metal braces. The crystal-clear aligners are removable for meals and oral hygiene, and most people won't notice you're wearing them.
- Porcelain dental crowns work like a little helmet that fits over a damaged tooth to protect it. Since they also conceal the tooth, we can also use crowns to alter the appearance of a tooth.
- Gum contouring is the solution you need if you have a "gummy" smile or to improve the appearance of teeth that are too long.
- Teeth whitening is the fastest and most affordable way to lift stains and brighten your smile. If you're on a tight timeline for a wedding, reunion, or another major event, we offer in-office whitening. We can also create customized whitening trays so you can brighten your smile at home.
- Snap-On-Smile™ are custom-made resin trays that fit over your teeth to create a perfect new smile.
Please Call Our Palatine Office to Schedule Your Consultation
You won't know how beautiful your smile can be until you learn about your options. Please call our Palatine dental office, and we'll be happy to arrange a convenient consultation.